Unique Wedding & Venue Decoration
We offer styling and decoration services for weddings and events of all sizes. If you've been searching Pinterest or flicking through wedding magazines and wondering how to develop your ideas and make them a reality, or at a loss for time and inspiration and don't know where to start - we can help bring your ideas to life and style your venue to perfection.
At Wit and Wisdom we are passionate about the detail - its these details and finishing touches that can really make your event memorable and unique. We know these "finishing touches" can also be incredibly time consuming, so let us take the pressure off you, put our creative brains to work and make your event one to remember.
Hire from us
If you're looking to make your event truly unique, why not hire from us? We offer a vast selection of items for hire on a DIY basis including glassware, sweet buffets, table centrepieces and eclectic vintage finds. Find out more.
Looking for ideas?
Book in for a "ideas" brainstorm, we'll help you come up with a theme and mood board for your event and let you delve into our little black book. This 90 minute session is guaranteed to get your creative juices flowing. Find out more.
- In the press once more - see our Expert Vintage Styling tips in this month's copy of Wedding Venues and Services.
- See Wit & Wisdom in the latest issue of Wedding Venues and Services, with a fabulous feature on Kerrie and Andy's wedding in the Real Weddings section.
- Recently we collaborated with Love and Life Studio and Hinxworth Bridal on a Vintage photoshoot, we loved working with Laura and all the beautiful shoes, veils and tiara's from Hinxworth.
- Our Sweet Buffet is featured in the latest copy of Wedding Venue and Services magazine.
- Scott and Fiona's wedding at Shortmead House is featured in Elle Wedding. Fiona opted for a vintage, relaxed feel and even wore her late mother's wedding dress.